logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing tests without Garmin device? Garmin emulator for PC?

From gypakk at gmx.eu gypakk at gmx.eu on Tue May 26 18:16:44 BST 2009

Thank you and thanks to Mark!

I must admit, I did not know that Mapsource supports routing... :-)

Just managed to display a small gmapsupp.img in Mapsource. Now I can start extended tests of Mark's cycle patch.

Markus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------