logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Either mkgmap error or splitter error

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Tue May 26 17:06:12 BST 2009

In my experience it is not possible to split the whole world (or Europe)
  using a sensible max-nodes setting unless you settle with very small
tiles. Western Netherlands and Denmark are problem areas, I manually
divide failing tiles after an initial split using --max-nodes=1200000