logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Precision circle

From Nop ekkehart at gmx.de on Sun May 24 19:38:45 BST 2009

Hi!

Usually, there is a blue circle showing on my Vista HCx when the
position quality is bad. As more satellites are being located, it grows
smaller and vanishes when the positioning is good.

Recently I have observed that a large circle is showing permanently,
even when the positioning is very good (+-3 m). In the GPS forum it was
mentioned that the behaviour of the circle depends on the map, so I'm
asking the question here, too.

Has anybody observed this behaviour? Is there anything during map
generation that may influence it?

bye
	Nop