logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Re: lang problem building maps

From Toby Speight T.M.Speight.90 at cantab.net on Sun Apr 26 20:46:38 BST 2009

Are you using the default style?  I had the same exception, and had to
comment out these two lines in my points file:

#amenity=restaurant & cuisine=pizza;kebab [0x2a0a resolution 20]
#amenity=restaurant & cuisine=pizza;kebab [0x2a0a resolution 20]

I guess the parser doesn't treat the ';' as a value character.

I think that our handling of multiple values leaves much to be desired,
but it's still quite low in my priorities.