logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1015: Set the codepage if you use --latin1. Attempt to set the codepage

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Sat Apr 25 16:46:25 BST 2009

Regarding codepages and charsets: Is there a generic combination that
will produce consistent maps worldwide (with Latin charset and without
questionmarks inserted for difficult character)?

Remarks like these [1] make me think that there is no way of producing
generic readable maps...

[1]http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=20270#p20270