logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing / address search: What makes a road (, house number, etc.) belong to a city (, country, etc.)

From Gernot Hillier gernot at hillier.de on Tue Apr 21 08:40:12 BST 2009

Hi!

Mark Burton schrieb:
> The street address search is semi-functional at the moment. Personally,
> I don't think it will improve much until we understand how to generate
> the extra data required. Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen soon
> due to lack of collective knowledge.

I already offered Bernhard to join his efforts in decrypting the MDRs a
while ago, but it seems he's offline ATM.

Someone else working on that and needing help from one of those dumb C
programmers w/o knowledge of routing and Garmin stuff? ;-)

--
Gernot