logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing Bug on StreetPilot c510

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat Apr 18 20:56:34 BST 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 12:53:38PM -0700, Apollinaris Schoell wrote:
> See it in a Vista HCx too.
> But it will always came back after some time. No need to reset.

Back when inter-tile routing was broken, I did wait for a timeout, and
there was one in the Edge 705.  After some 5 or 10 minutes (at most 30
minutes) of staying at 100%, it would say something like "out of memory".
The message was in Finnish, in my selected menu language.

I don't think that I have ever seen the problem with one-tile routing.
I haven't been outside this tile with the Edge 705 yet.  It has something
like 110,000 nodes (in splitter.jar terms).

	Marko