logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing Bug on StreetPilot c510

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Sat Apr 18 20:53:38 BST 2009

See it in a Vista HCx too.
But it will always came back after some time. No need to reset.
at the time the device doesn't respond to any interrupt. But
interrupts are not lost.
the HCx will automatically power down with a countdown after an
external power loss. this will still happen after the route calc is
aborted.
Which firmware version are you guys using? this can make a difference.