logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing Bug on StreetPilot c510

From Stefan Aschenbach stefan at binaervarianz.de on Sat Apr 18 19:10:58 BST 2009

Same error on my etrex Legend HCx. Routing calculation stops at 100%,
cancel button is not responding, I have to forcefully shut down the
device.
As said before, the calculation starts again when powering on, you
have to be fast to push the cancel button while not already at 100%.

I retried the same calculation multiple times with the same result.
(Destination stayed the same, the origin was a live GPS position so
obviously it would have slight differences.)

I tried routing to the same destination again several kilometers
later. Same result as above.

I tried again just some kilometers from the destination, routing went
fine then.
The map had only one tile.

Regards

Stefan