logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing Bug on StreetPilot c510

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Sat Apr 18 10:01:02 BST 2009

It sometimes happens to my GPSmap 60CSx as well. One method of canceling
the route calculatin is to turn off the GPS, turn it back on and press
the Enter key repeatedly while the GPS is booting. The cancel button on
the route calculation popup is only responsive during the very first
seconds and aparently this popup is already active while the map is
being loaded.

This is a more graceful method of stopping the route calculation instead
of having to reset the GPS.