logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Re: some comments on mkgmap default style

From Toby Speight T.M.Speight.90 at cantab.net on Thu Apr 16 15:59:55 BST 2009

0> In article <f902f9840904160217u62a6aacawf2ec35496a0cb78a at mail.gmail.com>,
0> maning sambale <URL:mailto:emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com> ("Maning") wrote:

Maning> 1.  Coastlines are shown as thin blue lines, is it possible to
Maning>     render coastline as polygon, where sea areas are shaded as
Maning>     blue.

Yes, this is on the to-do list on the wiki.  It's not just a
style-file tweak, though, as the coastline segments need to be joined,
and also we need to deal with tiles that are all sea or all land.

It's something I might get motivated to work on, as I now live next to
the sea and would find this really helpful.