logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] What does mkgmap do by default

From Nop ekkehart at gmx.de on Sat Apr 11 20:53:21 BST 2009

Hi Mark!

Mark Burton schrieb:
> Take a look at the output that --help=options produces. That will tell
> you quite a lot about the behaviour of mkgmap.

Unfortunately, this output tells me nothing about the dependencies. E.g.

--ignore-turn-restrictions

Do I need this? Sounds like it was relevant only for routable maps. But
where do I switch routable maps on or off? Or are they always on?

--no-sorted-roads

Do I need this? Or do I only need it if I use
--road-name-pois[=GarminCode] (which I am currently not doing)?

I don't find any reference to the highway shields so I guess it isn't in
r1001. Or would something like that be added without a switch?

bye
	Nop