logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Re: Feedback r991 map on etrex legend HCx

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Wed Apr 8 16:57:51 BST 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 1:41 PM,  <stefan at binaervarianz.de> wrote:

> The two roundabouts I encountered were here
[...]
> I will look at them myself this afternoon. But for now I have neither JOSM
> nor a browser with flash installed at hand.
>
> Just a wild guess: are your 'fine' roundabouts possibly somewhere in GB?

I can at least confirm that the roundabouts work correctly in Germany.
I did have to correct several roundabouts in my area which were drawn
in the incorrect direction. I would imagine that this is almost
certainly the case in the cases you have found. (I also use the
frig-roundabouts option, but I'm not sure if that is still necessary.)

At the moment, the majority of routing problems which I encounter can
be traced back to incorrect OSM data.

Cheers.