logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] An Observation

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Mon Apr 6 18:28:29 BST 2009

nyem wrote:
> I have no idea what garmin software would do, my guess is it would be
> the reverse of what we get here. Can Mkgmap guess if a map is in
> left-hand drive countries? probably by detecting roundabout direction if
> it is running clockwise.

I need to check the orientation of a polygon for a patch I'm currently
working on so I thought I would post the code for this here in case
somebody needs to check the orientation of a roundabout.

  think it only makes sense to check the orientation for a MapShape so
you'll need to create a temporary MapShape from the MapRoad and check
the orientation from that object.

Cheers, Ben