logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r996: Fix rounding in two places.

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Mon Apr 6 05:57:12 BST 2009

Hi Steve,

I ran across a case that didn't get covered by Johann Gail patch. Please
find a patch against trunk attached to fix this issue along with a unit
test.

As an aside, I noticed that ends[1] is calculated using y0 and x0
values, not y1 and x1. I haven't read the algorithm on web page
mentioned in the comments, but I'm just wondering if that's correct?

Thanks, Ben