logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] An Observation

From Bernhard Heibler bernhard at heibler.de on Sun Mar 29 18:21:10 BST 2009

Hi,

thats interesting news. Is there any info what has to be changed ? I
just did a quick compare in some of the img headers between the
following maps:

http://www.malfreemaps.net/MFMv150.exe
http://www.malfreemaps.com/download/MFM-Litev146.zip

I didn't found a download link for MFMv145.exe so I just used the lite
version.

- The NET header has grown from 55 to 100 bytes. Some 1 have been added
there.
- In the NOD Header I noticed that the static 0x27 flag changed to 0x0303

I added this stuff to mkgmap but at least in simulation mode I think
calculation speed is just the same like before on my nuvi 360. Anyway I
have attached the patch. Maybe I have just made a small mistake ...

Thanks
Berni.