logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Template args + --net parameter results in default image name

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Sun Mar 22 15:03:04 GMT 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 02:08:14PM +1100, Matt White wrote:
>    I'm using a template file to create some standard format maps, and if the
>    --net parameter is specified in the template file, the first IMG file
>    created gets the default 62340001.IMG file name, regardless of the other
>    parameters such as map name. Using version r984.

Thanks I took a look at this and there is a serious bug in reading command
files with -c.  All options without a value are ignored and cause the
following option to be skipped too...

I think someone previously stated that 'route' did not work in a command
file, which would fit in with this too.

I have a fix, which will be commited soon.

Thanks for reporting this,

..Steve