logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Exits warnings 3

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Fri Mar 20 20:36:00 GMT 2009

Hi Carlos,

> After support for exits was committed to trunk, no more warnings appear
> while generating maps, and I'm afraid all previous errors have not been
> magically fixed ;-) .  Where have they gone?

Well, I noticed that Steve had demoted some of my error reports to
warnings because they didn't actually stop the map being created so I
thought I would save him the effort with the exit errors and made them
warnings before I committed the code. If you set your log level to show
warnings, you should see the messages again.

Cheers,

Mark