logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygons in Tile splitter

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Thu Mar 19 22:50:03 GMT 2009

Hi

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 09:42:55AM +0259, liosha wrote:
> Seems that Tile splitter loses multipolygons.
> I've splitted osm-cut of Russia from Cloudmade with splitter r26 and
> there are no multipolygon relations in result .osm files.

There was a simple bug that meant that only nodes were being used to
determine if the relation should be in an area.  So relations with only
ways would not be included.

I have fixed this in subversion.

There are now multipolygon relations in the output files, hopefully the
correct ones...

Regards,

..Steve