logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap loosing items in large maps?

From Nop ekkehart at gmx.de on Wed Mar 18 07:54:06 GMT 2009

Hello!

I have a weird problem here creating a topological map with mkgmap r973:

- When I create a large map (140 files, 450MB map), some elements (pois
and lines) are missing. They are all using the same tag with different
values. The rest of the map looks pretty good. The tags are in the style
and in the TYP file, of course.

- When I create a smaller map with the same osm files, but only 4 of
them, same style and same typ file, everything looks perfect.

I will have to investigate this problem for more detailed information,
but maybe one of you has an idea what this might be or what to examine
for clues.

bye
	Nop