logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing problem on motorway ramp

From Ralf Kleineisel ralf at kleineisel.de on Wed Mar 11 19:37:35 GMT 2009

stefan at binaervarianz.de wrote:

> I've looked through the osm data (in JOSM) but found no irregularities.
> All nodes are connected, there's no oneway in the wrong direction or
> anything. The ramps are tagged with ref=A4;B4 which seems odd, but I
> don't know the proper handling of ramps regarding ref numbers.

Motorway and motorway_link are implicitely oneway. This is correct
according to the OSM wiki and the style rules of mkgmap reflect this.

In your example there is a part of the ramp which is common for both
directions. This part must be set "oneway=no". I made that change a
minute ago. Please try again.