logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] how-to in using mkgmap

From Robert Vollmert rvollmert-lists at gmx.net on Fri Mar 6 19:07:18 GMT 2009

On Mar 6, 2009, at 11:25, maning sambale wrote:
> I prepared a simple how-to in making garmin map with mkgmap.  This is
> a request from several people.
> http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/diy-garmin-routable-map-from-openstreetmap-data/
>
> Please have a look and correct if there are errors or a better way
> in doing it.

A nice tutorial, thanks!

You should probably change to 'trunk' from 'nod': Since the code for
routing from .osm input was merged, routing development has been
taking place directly in trunk. nod is probably quite outdated now.

You might also want to mention the splitter for making maps with inter-
tile routing.

Cheers
Robert