logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Potential error in lines style file? highway=primary [0x02

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Fri Mar 6 12:07:18 GMT 2009

Hello,

I just noticed in the default styles file, from the trunk, that
highway=primary has the following entry:

highway=primary [0x02 road_class=3 road_speed=4 resolution 19]
highway=primary_link [0x03 road_class=3 road_speed=3 resolution 19]

This is the same type as highway=trunk:

highway=trunk  [0x02 road_class=3 road_speed=5 resolution 16]

Should highway=primary not have the type 0x03 (as primary_link)? Or is
this deliberate? It certainly makes a difference in the map display,
as the "resolution 16" style rule for trunk also gets applied to
primary. I cannot easily determine how or if this influences routing.

Cheers!