logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Route includes wrong types of ways

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Tue Mar 3 20:48:00 GMT 2009

Carlos,

> With the new patch (hopefully, committed before too long) you could add
> the "motorcar=destination" tag to your service way(s) and that should
> stop cars being routed through them.

Well, I was wrong. I don't know about a real gps but mapsource didn't
pay any attention to me putting a motorcar=destination tag onto that
service way. If you get a chance, please try the destination only routing
patch on a real gps and see if it still wants to route through the
service way.

Cheers,

Mark