logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r961: Improve city detection in non-geodb countries.

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Mon Mar 2 22:57:43 GMT 2009

> The new sort order seams to cut out whitespaces in names. The old one
> sorted space before A which was ok for the nuvi. The Germany Umlauts
> like Ä where sorted after Z now Ä cames after A which seams also not
> right for the nuvi.
>
> It would be interesting which function TreeMap uses to sort strings ...
See http://libgarmin.wiki.sourceforge.net/Contribute
In the img file there could be a subfile .SRT.
I dont know much of this, but maybe this is is the definition for
sorting and had to be delivered with other locales.

Also there has to be some definition, which accented chars are replaced
by which non-accented chars. If I search the name Altomünster, then I
can type Altomunster at the etrex keyboard and it will be found.