logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r961: Improve city detection in non-geodb countries.

From Bernhard Heibler bernhard at heibler.de on Mon Mar 2 22:23:47 GMT 2009

Hi Steve,

here is a quick workaround for the sorting problem. Looks like the
String compareTo functions provides the right sorting. Patch also
contains change to the help for --add-pois-to-areas option suggested by
Clinton Gladstone.

Berni.