logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] About calculation time & pathfinding

From Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com on Mon Mar 2 22:20:59 GMT 2009

2009/3/2 David <David.tlp at orange.fr>:
> Routing with Ireland osm file produces stranges results. I removed all
> errors found in the converted polish format file with mapedit but the result
> is still strange with Mapsource :

Strange - I still haven't had a chance to test this on Mapsource, but
my Nuvi suffers from none of these problems. I generate my maps
directly without creating an intermediate Polish format file, so that
might be something to try. Failing that, feel free to send me directly
your .img file and I'll test it on my device.

Dermot