logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Inter-tile routing now available in trunk

From Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com on Mon Mar 2 22:11:12 GMT 2009

2009/3/2 Paul <news at pointdee.co.uk>:

> One change I've just made is to reverse the direction of the link from
> the M32 on to the same roundabout under discussion as it had the oneway
> flag set but was pointing east so anyone on the M32 heading west
> couldn't get off at that point (so there was an error in the data but it
> wouldn't make any difference to the original question)

Grr! Thanks for that. I was sure I'd checked that junction several
times. Did you also remove the oneway=no on the M32 "mainline" (some
mainline...)? I've put it back, as every so often somebody threatens
to treat motorway ways as default oneway=true, and this one isn't.

Thanks,
Dermot

PS: This is another interesting case where the generic roundabout type
is a nuisance - this roundabout is under motorway restrictions.