logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Inter-tile routing now available in trunk

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Mon Mar 2 20:53:14 GMT 2009

> No, the GPS doesn't know about the traffic signals - garmin doesn't have
> a code for them - I guess there's no traffic signals in the USA!

Maybe it is possible to do it by some tricks.
You have discovered is that there appears to be a time penalty for going
around sharp junctions. Maybe there are some other conditions for a time
penalty.

I would not say that we should set two nodes with a sharp angle at each
traffic light, but maybe we can tweak it a similar way.

It would also be thinkable that there is another unknown section, like
the turn restricition area, which contains additional information per node.