logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Preservation of order not working

From Paul news at pointdee.co.uk on Fri Feb 27 23:53:50 GMT 2009

Mark Burton wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
>> I can't comment on order but running great_britain.osm against a patched
>> r942 completed without error.
>
> Thanks, that's good to know.
>
> Sorry about the inter-tile routing problems.
>
> How big is the gmapsupp.img you are using? If it's not too large (<
> 15MB after zipping), please email to me directly. Or, if it is large,
> can you make a cut down version?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

This is a cut down version of the map created in the following way. I
split england.osm which produced the attached areas.list. I then ran

java -Xmx2048M -jar mkgmap.jar --gmapsupp --route --latin1 60000004.osm
60000005.osm

to produce the gmapsupp at
http://osm.pointdee.co.uk/files/gmapsupp.img.2 (rename to remove the .2)

I've tested this against my 605 and it gives the same results as
previously described

Paul