logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Route includes wrong types of ways

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es on Thu Feb 26 18:55:15 GMT 2009

I have my nuvi configured to select fastest route for car/motorcycle. In
the attached image, going from A to B it selected first a service way
(first red circle) through a petrol station, then another service way
instead of a two lanes residential one (second red circle) and finally
some steps (third circle). Blue line shows the correct route it should
have selected, obviously longer but I think better for a car. What is
not working here?
Regards
Carlos