logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Some notes on mkgmap Nod version 923

From Jani Patanen sqzwxa202 at sneakemail.com on Mon Feb 23 18:40:59 GMT 2009

Comment on --help=options

-----------------quote ----------
--code-page=''number''
        Use the given code page for the .  This is
--------- end quote -----------

Something is missing here... ^ ^

-----------------quote ----------
--list-styles
        List the avaialble styles.
-----------------end quote ----------
                  ^^^ Typo

Current version doesn't provide icons for bus stops, just dots.
There are dots for every road crossing. Haven't checked if they are
there because of highway=crossing or just because two ways cross. Can
those dots be disabled? They fill up the display on when looking at
wider area.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=60.232652&lon=24.958491&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF
has nice round roundabout. Doesn't look round when looked on my etrex hcx.

Map created with revision 913 and following route (green -> red):
http://www.yournavigation.org/index.php?flat=60.264601&flon=24.875072&tlat=60.26231&tlon=24.871074&v=motorcar&fast=1&layer=mapnik
Only instruction was to turn left (vanha kaarelan tie). I took the left
from the off-ramp. The instruction to turn right to Vaskivuorentie was
missing.