logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] backwards compatability: mapfeatures

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Sun Feb 22 22:23:31 GMT 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 08:25:15PM +0100, Torsten Leistikow wrote:
> But some other icons are also missing. Interestingly one icon (0x400c)
> is twice displayed correctly for a bus-stop and a bus-station, but the
> same icon (0x400c) is not displayed for a tram-stop. Maybe this is just
> a side effect of the 0x01?? codes, the garmin products are often
> behaving very strangly, when you play around with the code numbers.

I've found the problem with the tram_stop. It is because the input .osm
file has duplicate node id's.  If you fix the node id on the tram stop to
be unique then it does get displayed.

The change that causes it to stop working is 738 (merge from style branch,
Osm5XmlHandler). It is to deal with relations and is essential so can't be
changed back to how it worked before.

Regards,
..Steve