logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Howto: Installing mkgmap generated maps in Mapsource

From Christian Gawron christian.gawron at gmx.de on Sat Feb 21 18:27:18 GMT 2009

Hallo Ralf,

Ralf Kleineisel schrieb:
> Christian Gawron wrote:
>

>> I'm not sure if this is the easiest way, but this works for me:
>>

> I've tried it this way before, but in mapsource only one of the maptiles
> showed up. Your example has only one tile, so you don't have that problem.

I also tried this with two input files (resulting in  an overview  map
and two other maps). This works fine, too! Is this different from
multiple tiles?
If I add --tdb-v4, even the routing works in Mapsource.

Viele Grüße
Christian