logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Inter-tile routing now available in trunk

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Thu Feb 19 23:50:24 GMT 2009

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 23:33:58 +0000
Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:17:50PM +0000, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> > OK I think the problem is that the boundary nodes on the E side
> > of the tile are missing.
>
> So I've found that this is because the line is clipped twice and
> the second time is after the boundard node has been set which
> gets replaced again.  Not sure why that doesn't happen on max Lat
> as well -- or perhaps it does and doesn't matter.

Ah, yes. I remember looking at that and thinking "best not clip it
twice" and then I forgot to do anything about it. Sorry.

> So the following patch fixes it, although I think the right solution
> would be to move the code that fixes the roads up after being split
> into a LineAdder.

Not sure I understand what you're driving at here, which code do you
think should be moved?

Cheers,

Mark