logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r911: Fix ordering of NOD 3 entries near 0.

From Robert Vollmert rvollmert-lists at gmx.net on Thu Feb 19 22:34:51 GMT 2009

On Feb 19, 2009, at 23:30, Mark Burton wrote:
> I just can't see how converting the int values to doubles makes any
> difference
> here (apart from slowing the program down!).
>
> The values being compared were not unsigned - Java doesn't do
> unsigned!

You're right, of course. My assumption was that map units were
unsigned 0..2**24-1, but that's not true. And just now, I've spent an
hour experimenting with an old mkgmap.jar from weeks ago, and was very
confused why the boundary nodes weren't being sorted at all...

Cheers
Robert