logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r909: In LineAddFilter.doFilter() only pass RoadDef to Polyline if zoom level is 0.

From Robert Vollmert rvollmert-lists at gmx.net on Thu Feb 19 11:57:55 GMT 2009

On Feb 19, 2009, at 01:42, svn commit wrote:

> Version 909 was commited by markb on 2009-02-19 00:42:26 +0000 (Thu,
> 19 Feb 2009)
>
> In LineAddFilter.doFilter() only pass RoadDef to Polyline if zoom
> level is 0.

Hi Mark,

does this fix any problems for you? This change causes low-zoom
polylines to point directly to LBL rather than to the corresponding
NET entry, and the NET entry to point to only the level 0 polylines
making up the road. I've definitely seen references between higher
level polylines and NET in both directions in other maps.

Cheers
Robert