logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with routing to a destination at oneway

From Alexander Atanasov aatanasov at gmail.com on Wed Feb 18 14:44:19 GMT 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Robert Vollmert
<rvollmert-lists at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 2009, at 15:04, Mark Burton wrote:
>>
>> I'm mystified as to why it is necessary to set dirindicator because
>> on my etrex, routing appears to use one-way streets as expected without
>> dirindicator being set - very odd.
>
> What's dirindicator supposed to do, anyway? I'm thinking that maybe the

   Dir Indicator is necessery for finding the position on the road.

Where Street A is defined by two separate lines which are very close,
like in a road w/ fence in the middle. They are close and when the dir
indicator is set it helps to find on correct line you are when moving.
So you don't see yourself on
the opposite direction lane.

--
have fun,