logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Small contribution

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Tue Feb 17 21:21:11 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 01:51:46PM +0100, David wrote:
>    when X != 0 in 'DataX'

That looks good, I've applied that change.  Thanks.

>    When you select a map in Mapsource, the column zone is fielded with
>    "overview map". I activated the option --overview-name and also
>    --product-info. Changes are done in these 2 files : TdbBuilder.java and
>    TdbFile.java

OK I have added this too, except that I changed --overview-name to
--overview-description and set it into the TDB and the overview map.
Please check if that is what you intended.

>    As I was looking for why my contour lines and summits with altitude in
>    meters in my file (polish format .mp) are displayed in meters divided by
>    3.2808399 (a feet to meters conversion) - is there a setting to solve this

I think there may be a flag in the .img that switches between feet and
meters.  If anyone knows, let me know.

>    PS : there is also somewhere a string "OMS map" instead of "OSM map", I
>    don't remember which file.

It was in ProductBlock -- fixed.

Thanks!

..Steve