logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with routing to a destination at oneway

From Stefan Wenk stefan.wenk at gmx.at on Mon Feb 16 20:10:14 GMT 2009

Hello,

During tests I found that there seems to be a routing problem if the
destination is located at a oneway which contains multiple nodes. In the
attachment you find a picture from the device (Edge705). The destination is
shown as "003". It is located at a oneway named "Bahnzeile". I inserted an
ugly black arrow, which should illustrate the direction of this oneway.
The device somehow recognizes that the destination road is a oneway, because
it does not instruct to turn right at the first crossing with the oneway. But
It routes opposite to the oneway on the next crossing of that oneway. The
green line shows the correct route.
I generated the map with r896 and r869 using osm input. Both versions have the
same problem. The OSM input looks OK.

thanks

Stefan