logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] pink line doesn't draw correctly

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Sat Feb 14 13:36:03 GMT 2009

> Does this also happen if you go via a mp file?

I've tried now the osm2mp way.
There the pink line is correctly.

Before trying osm2mp I've played with different positions of the nodes,
move single nodes far from the street, move the street to the opposite
direction (without crossing other streets), at last shortened the street
node by node. Whatever I have done, there was no change. The pink line
jumps to the end of the street.

Are the streets in mkgmap internally merged or simplified or something
similar?

The streets are both residentials with no name, and have no further tags.