logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] pink line doesn't draw correctly

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sat Feb 14 13:34:31 GMT 2009

> This is an exact screenshot taken from my etrex Venture Cx. I have
> created it with QLandkarte (a linux replacement for mapsource) on my
> ubuntu system.
> What does there look not like an etrex graphic in your opinion?

It looks great but I just don't see how you can get a screenshot of the etrex
without using a camera! I think, perhaps, that you are showing a reconstructed
screenshot (a very good one) rather than a real screenshot. It's no big deal,
I was just curious!

Cheers,

Mark