logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple bounds entries in osm file

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Sat Feb 14 13:12:47 GMT 2009

Hi,

while playing with the mkgmap-nod branch, I've found a small unexpected
error.

When I download multiple segments with the josm editor and save them in
a single osm file then the file contains multiple 'bound' tags. When I
process this file with mkgmap then only the last bound entry is considered.

Wouldn't it be more reasonable that all bounds entries are considered?
Or is there a reason, that the generated img has to be of rectangular
outline?