logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-869 pinky routing line

From Gert Münzel Gert.Muenzel at netcologne.de on Wed Feb 11 12:51:52 GMT 2009

Robert Vollmert schrieb:

> On Feb 11, 2009, at 10:38, Robert Vollmert wrote:
>
>> On Feb 11, 2009, at 08:27, Gert Münzel wrote:
>>> i have tested r869 with a simple trailtrack. A part of this
>>> track(trackpart_26), which caused the problem before now is working.
>>> Unfortunately trying the whole track doesn't work. The pinky line is
>>> drawn straight between trackpart_140 and trackpart_141 and again ok
>>> starting with trackpart_142.
>>>

>> TRACKPART_141 has length 0 in NET, so clearly something is going wrong.
>
> r877 (trunk) fixes the length 0. Does this also help with the routing
> error?
>
> Cheers
> Robert

Hi Robert,

Yes, r877 seems to fix it. Actually i only tested it with the simple
track i sent, but i will test it with more complicated networks of trails.

Just for my interest (actually i don't no much about the structure of
Garmin imgs and what is hold in the NET NOD RGN etc. sections), but how
it is possible that one trackpart, which looks ok to me, causes this
problem?

Cheers Gert