logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems trying to generate contour lines for France

From Ralf Kleineisel ralf at kleineisel.de on Wed Feb 4 07:54:11 GMT 2009

Frédéric Bonifas wrote:

> I now have one .img file with the srtm data (343.1 mo) and one .img
> file wih the map of france (42.2 mo). But when I try to combine them
> with the --gmapsupp option, the size of the resulting file is only
> 358.9 mo and it doesn't display anything on my vista cx screnn while
> the 2 original maps (srtm and osm for france) display fine. Any idea ?
> I can share the files if needed.

For combining the SRTM and OSM .img files I use gmaptool (gmt.exe -j).
Is your contour image transparent? Is its priority higher then that of
the OSM file? An output of "gmt.exe -i" would be great for diagnosis.

--
Topo map Germany for Garmin GPS:
http://www.kleineisel.de/ralf/gps/garmin/