logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Checkout with TortoiseSVN not working

From Bernhard Heibler bernhard at heibler.de on Tue Feb 3 07:36:17 GMT 2009

Hi Felix,

oh I see the problem. In this directory a file mapping.xml and
Mapping.xml exists. This is no problem for Unix like operating systems
but it freaks out Windows. Windows handles Upper/Lower Case in file
names as equal. We should also not check in file names like prn.java or
com.java this will also cause big trouble on Windows since prn and com
are reserved names from the DOS age. I thing there are more file names
which are not ok but I forgot them.

So I think Steve should delete one of this two Mapping.xml files out of
svn ...

Berni.