logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Thu Jan 29 08:12:37 GMT 2009

Hi

> When I ran it on countour lines generated by srtm2osm it failed: I tried to
> split a SRTM osm file with 12 million nodes into subfiles with max-nodes
> 1200000. It generated only one file which contains only 45174 nodes.

Was there anything special about what did end up in the file?  I tried it
out and although my file was not big enough to need splitting, all of it
ended up in the output file.

Were there any messages?  It could be that contour lines are very long and
regularly cross more than four tiles.

Otherwise I have no idea, could you put up the files you were using somewhere?

..Steve