logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Names and relations (multipolygons)

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Mon Jan 26 23:00:10 GMT 2009

Hi Volker

> but mkgmap did not use polygon 0x28 for that lake. So the problem might lay
> in the multipolygon code.

Yes there was a big problem there.  No tags were being set or way
references copied when it was being converted from a GeneralRelation
to a MultiPolygonRelation.  I probably introduced recently.

Try now.  Maybe not perfect yet, but a lot better.  I managed to get
the relation name onto the polygon with something like this:

type=multipolygon {
	apply {
		set blob=xy;
		set name='FROM ROLE ${name}';
	}
}

I included the string 'FROM ROLE' just so I could easily see when the
rule was being applied.

..Steve