logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Garmin "Feature" or bug?

From Paul news at pointdee.co.uk on Mon Jan 26 18:05:32 GMT 2009

The option is Find Places | Cities. It then brings up a list of those
"Near Current Location" with an option to "spell" your own.

Other POIs wich can also be searched for such as Find Places | Food &
Drink or Find Places | Gas Station all allow me to manually enter a name
without a problem

Thanks

Paul