logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r832: Use the cp1252 code page for reading .mp files.

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Thu Jan 22 21:45:11 GMT 2009

Today I've found a comment on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Mkgmap/routing#.C3.A4.C3.B6.C3.BC.C3.9F_.3F

If I understand it correctly, then osm2mp can output utf8-coded
mp-files. So I would suggest to change the standard codepage for opening
a mp file to utf8, as this includes all possible unicode characters.

At least should mkgmap print out a warning to the console, if the
assumed codepage differs from the codepage option given at the keyword
inside the mp file.